Competition When Consumers Have Switching Costs: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Klemperer, P., 1992. "Competition when Consumers Have Switching Costs: An Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 99142, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini, 2003. "The monopolist's optimal R&D portfolio," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(4), pages 561-578, October.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2004.
"Localized product innovation: the role of proximity in the Lancastrian product space,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Product Innovation. The Role of Proximity in the Lancastrian Product Space," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200304, University of Turin.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2003.
"Adoption of New Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
9730, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Khan, Beethika, 2003. "Adoption of New Technology," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3wg4p528, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2004. "Adoption of New Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0401001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elizabeth K. Kiser, 2004. "Modeling the whole firm: the effect of multiple inputs and financial intermediation on bank deposit rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Slobodan Djajić & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, 2004.
"Logic of Aid in an Intertemporal Setting,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 151-161, February.
- Slobodan Djajic & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller, "undated". "Logic of Aid in an Intertemporal Setting," EPRU Working Paper Series 96-21, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Slobodan Djajic & Sajal Lahiri & Pascalis Raimondos-Moller, 2003. "Logic of aid in an intertemporal setting," IHEID Working Papers 06-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Curtis Eberwein & Ted To, 1998.
"Dynamic Price Adjustment Under Imperfect Competition,"
9803002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eberwein, C. & To, T., 1998. "Dynamic Price Adjustment Under Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 505, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martinez Granado, Maite & Siotis, Georges, 2006. "Computing Abuse Related Damages in the Case of New Entry: An Illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Dal Bó, 2007. "Tacit collusion under interest rate fluctuations," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 533-540, June.
- Gual, Jordi, 1999. "Deregulation, integration and market structure in European banking," IESE Research Papers D/397, IESE Business School.
- Gual, Jordi, 1999. "Deregulation, Integration, and Market Structure in European Banking," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 372-396, December.
- Gual, Jordi, 1999. "Deregulation, Integration and Market Structure in European Banking," CEPR Discussion Papers 2288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michal Grajek, 2002. "Identification of Network Externalities in Markets for Non-Durables," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-32, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Kallio, Panu K.S. & Abbott, Philip C., 1998. "Export Subsidies And Switching Costs In An Imperfectly Competitive International Wheat Market," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20789, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Michal Grajek, 2003.
"Estimating Network Effects and Compatibility in Mobile Telecommunications,"
CIG Working Papers
SP II 2003-26, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Michal Grajek, 2007. "Estimating network effects and compatibility in mobile telecommunications," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-001, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2003.
"Privatization and Restructuring in Concentrated Markets,"
Working Paper Series
605, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2005. "Privatization and Restructuring in Concentrated Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4871, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pehr-Johan Norback & Lars Persson, 2004. "Privatization and Restructuring in Concentrated Markets," Working Papers 2004.107, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lutz, Clemens & Kemp, Ron & Dijkstra, S. Gerhard, 2007. "SME's perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Research Report 07009, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hendrik Hakenes & Martin Peitz, 2007.
"Observable Reputation Trading,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 48(2), pages 693-730, May.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Peitz, Martin, 2006. "Observable Reputation Trading," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 131, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:07009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Lutz & Ron Kemp & S. Gerhard Dijkstra, 2010. "Perceptions regarding strategic and structural entry barriers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 19-33, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBrand Loyalty; Lock-In; Switching Costs;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.