Aftermarket Power and Basic Market Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Waldman, 2010. "Competition, Monopoly, and Aftermarkets," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 54-91, April.
- Igal Hendel & Alessandro Lizzeri, 1999. "Interfering with Secondary Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(1), pages 1-21, Spring.
- Christopher Budd & Christopher Harris & John Vickers, 1993. "A Model of the Evolution of Duopoly: Does the Asymmetry between Firms Tend to Increase or Decrease?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 543-573.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W, 1993.
"Refusals to Deal, Price Discrimination, and Independent Service Organizations,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 593-614, Winter.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1993. "Refusals to deal, Price Discrimination and Independent Service Organizations," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 93-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Athey, Susan & Schmutzler, Armin, 2001. "Investment and Market Dominance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas Ross & W. Stanbury, 1998. "Refusals to Deal and Aftermarkets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 131-151, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shastitko, A., 2012. "Competition on Aftermarkets: the Subject Matter and Policy Applications," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 104-126.
More about this item
Keywordsaftermarkets; dynamic price competition; market power;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-29 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2008-04-29 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2008-04-29 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MIC-2008-04-29 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.