Report NEP-IND-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marion PODESTA, 2008. "Strategic aspects of bundling," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.03.74, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Cellini, Roberto & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2008. "Competition and Quality in Regulated Markets: a Differential-Game Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2008. "A Theory of Regular Markov Perfect Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Games: Genericity, Stability, and Purification," CEPR Discussion Papers 6805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertrand Chopard & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2008. "Settlement in Merger Cases: Remedies and Litigation," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Alexander Cuntz, 2008. "Genetic Codes of Mergers, Post Merger Technology Evolution and Why Mergers Fail," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2008. "Aftermarket Power and Basic Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig, Ben R. & Dinger, Valeriya, 2008. "Bank mergers and the dynamics of deposit interest rates," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,02, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Badri Narayanan G & Pankaj Vashisht, 2008. "Determinants of Competitiveness of the Indian Auto Industry," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 201, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.