Report NEP-MIC-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabral, Luís M B, 2008. "Aftermarket Power and Basic Market Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Economides, Nicholas & Tåg, Joacim, 2008. "Network Neutrality on the Internet: A Two-sided Market Analysis," Working Paper Series 727, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 09 Nov 2011.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini, 2008. "The Non-Linear Cournot Model as a Best-Response Potential Game," Working Paper Series 10-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2008. "On Environmental Subsidy/Tax Policy with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application of an Environmentally Differentiated Duopoly Model," Discussion Paper Series 38, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2008.
- Marion PODESTA, 2008. "Strategic aspects of bundling," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.03.74, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Bulut, Harun & Koray, Semih, 2008. "Competition and Regulation Via Supply and Demand Functions in Oligopolistic-Oligopsonistic Markets," Staff General Research Papers 12930, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Cellini, Roberto & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2008. "Competition and Quality in Regulated Markets: a Differential-Game Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marion PODESTA & Jean-Christophe POUDOU, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing, Bundling Commodities and Contingent Services," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.04.76, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions Policy in Service Markets," Working Paper Series 743, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Alexander Cuntz, 2008. "Genetic Codes of Mergers, Post Merger Technology Evolution and Why Mergers Fail," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez, 2007. "The Role of an Imitating Firm in a Dynamic Context," REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2008. "Monopoly and the incentive to innovate when adoption involves switchover disruptions," Staff Report 402, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2008. "Privatization and competition in the delivery of local services: An empirical examination of the dual market hypothesis," Working Papers XREAP2008-04, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Apr 2008.
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "R&D and the agglomeration of industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.