Income Inequality and Progressive Income Taxation in China and India, 1986-2015
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Piketty & Nancy Qian, 2009. "Income Inequality and Progressive Income Taxation in China and India, 1986-2015," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 53-63, April.
- Thomas Piketty & Nancy Qian, 2009. "Income Inequality and Progressive Income Taxation in China and India, 1986-2015," Post-Print halshs-00754381, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Piketty, 2003. "Income Inequality in France, 1901-1998," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(5), pages 1004-1042, October.
More about this item
Keywordsincome distribution; income taxation;
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-10-28 (China)
- NEP-CWA-2006-10-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-10-28 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2006-10-28 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-10-28 (Public Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2006-10-28 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-10-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.