Industry/University S&T Transfers: What Can We Learn From Belgian CIS-2 Data?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Henri Capron & Michele Cincera, 2003. "Industry-university S&T transfers: what can we learn from Belgian CIS-2 data?," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(3), pages 59-86.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-834, August.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Murphy, Kevin M & Weiss, Yoram, 1996. "Social Status, Education, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 108-132, February.
- William N. Evans & Robert M. Schwab, 1995. "Finishing High School and Starting College: Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 941-974.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2001. "Public Education and the Melting Pot," CEPR Discussion Papers 2924, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neal, Derek, 1997. "The Effects of Catholic Secondary Schooling on Educational Achievement," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 98-123, January.
- Buddin, Richard J. & Cordes, Joseph J. & Kirby, Sheila Nataraj, 1998. "School Choice in California: Who Chooses Private Schools?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 110-134, July.
- Hanushek, Eric A., 2002. "Publicly provided education," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 2045-2141 Elsevier.
- Lankford R. H. & Lee E. S. & Wyckoff J. H., 1995. "An Analysis of Elementary and Secondary School Choice," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 236-251, September.
- Long, James E & Toma, Eugenia F, 1988. "The Determinants of Private School Attendance, 1970-1980," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(2), pages 351-357, May.
- Stiglitz, J. E., 1974. "The demand for education in public and private school systems," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 349-385, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2012. "How do different motives for R&D cooperation affect firm performance? – An analysis based on Swiss micro data," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(5), pages 981-1007, November.
- Kärt Rõigas & Marge Seppo & Urmas Varblane & Pierre Mohnen, 2014. "Which Firms Use Universities As Cooperation Partners? – The Comparative View In Europe," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 93, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "Motives for Innovation Co-operation? Evidence from the Canadian Survey of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007.
"International Cooperation on Innovation: Empirical Evidence for German and Portuguese Firms,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
07-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Faria, Pedro & Schmidt, Tobias, 2007. "International cooperation on innovation: empirical evidence for German and Portuguese firms," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," WIFO Working Papers 375, WIFO.
- Michele Cincera & Pierre De Clercq & Thomas Gillet, 2015. "Optimal Openness Level and Economic Performance of Firms: Evidence from Belgian CIS Data," iCite Working Papers 2015-14, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Ursina Kubli & Martin Woerter, 2005. "Determinants of Knowledge and Technology Transfer Activities Between Firms and Science Institutions in Switzerland: An Analysis Based on Firm Data," KOF Working papers 05-116, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgian CIS-2; industry-university collaborations; innovation;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2005-02-13 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENT-2005-02-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2005-02-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .