Report NEP-INO-2005-02-13This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Guriev, Sergei, 2004. "Knowledge Disclosure, Patents and Optimal Organization of Research and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 4513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Polak, Ben, 2004. "Does Microsoft Stifle Innovation? Dominant Firms, Imitation and R&D Incentives," CEPR Discussion Papers 4577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fosfuri, Andrea, 2004. "Determinants of International Activity: Evidence from the Chemical Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gandal, Neil & Gantman, Nataly & Genesove, David, 2004. "Intellectual Property and Standardization Committee Participation in the US Modem Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 4658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil, 2004. "Platform Competition in Telecommunications," CEPR Discussion Papers 4659, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ber, Hedva & Yafeh, Yishay, 2004. "Can Venture Capital Funds Pick Winners? Evidence from Pre-IPO Survival Rates and Post-IPO Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 4672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Capron, Henri & Cincera, Michele, 2004. "Industry/University S&T Transfers: What Can We Learn From Belgian CIS-2 Data?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Redding, Stephen J. & Simpson, Helen, 2004. "Foreign Ownership and Productivity: New Evidence from the Service Sector and the R&D Lab," CEPR Discussion Papers 4691, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Griffith, Rachel & Harrison, Rupert & Van Reenen, John, 2004. "How Special is the Special Relationship? Using the Impact of US R&D Spillovers on UK Firms as a Test of Technology Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 4698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "To What Extent Should Less-Developed Countries Enforce Intellectual Property?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe, ASKENAZY & Eva, MORENO-GALBIS, 2004. "The impact of technological and organizatioanl changes on labor flows. Evidence on French establishments," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dirk Bergemann & Ulrich Hege, 2001. "The Financing of Innovation: Learning and Stopping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1292R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2004.
- Pau, L-F., 2004. "Smart business networks: architectural aspects and risks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-079-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:erp:jeanmo:p0163 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark G. Duggan & William N. Evans, 2005. "Estimating the Impact of Medical Innovation: A Case Study of HIV Antiretroviral Treatments," NBER Working Papers 11109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Abbott & John A. Vernon, 2005. "The Cost of US Pharmaceutical Price Reductions: A Financial Simulation Model of R&D Decisions," NBER Working Papers 11114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarle Møen, 2004. "When subsidized R&D-firms fail, do they still stimulate growth? Tracing knowledge by following employees across firms," Discussion Papers 399, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Arvid Raknerud, 2005. "Heterogeneity, productivity and selection: an empirical study of Norwegian manufacturing firms," Discussion Papers 401, Statistics Norway, Research Department.