Platform Competition in Telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karippacheril, Tina George & Nikayin, Fatemeh & de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry, 2013. "Serving the poor: Multisided mobile service platforms, openness, competition, collaboration and the struggle for leadership," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 24-34.
- P. Dogan, "undated". "Vertical Networks, Integration, and Connectivity," Working Paper 33644, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2017.
"Exclusivity and exclusion on platform Markets,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 95-118, March.
- Subhashish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and exclusion on platform markets," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-14, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Stephen Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and Exclusion on Platform Markets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1254, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Steven Martin, 2010. "Exclusivity and Exclusion on Platform Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 016, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bauer, Johannes M. & Shim, Woohyun, 2012. "Regulation and digital innovation: Theory and evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60364, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Oz Shy, 2011. "A Short Survey of Network Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 119-149, March.
- Pieter Ballon & Nils Walravens & Antonietta Spedalieri & Claudio Venezia, 2010. "The Reconfiguration of Mobile Service Provision: Towards Platform Business Models," Chapters,in: Promoting New Telecom Infrastructures, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 0.
"Me and you and everyone we know: An empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 68-79, February.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "Me and you and everyone we know: an empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications," Working Paper series 03_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Roberto Fontana, 2008.
"Expectations, network effects and timing of technology adoption: some empirical evidence from a sample of SMEs in Italy,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 425-441, December.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Roberto Fontana, 2006. "Expectations, Network Effects and Timing of Technology Adoption: Some Empirical Evidence from a Sample of SMEs in Italy," SPRU Working Paper Series 150, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
More about this item
Keywordsplatform competition; telecommunications;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-02-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2005-02-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2005-02-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2005-02-13 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.