Changes in Equity Ownership and Changes in the Market Value of the Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Ferreira & Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2005. "Ownership Structure and the Market for Corporate Control," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-09, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Jean Helwege & Christo Pirinsky & René M. Stulz, 2007.
"Why Do Firms Become Widely Held? An Analysis of the Dynamics of Corporate Ownership,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 995-1028, June.
- Helwege, Jean & Pirinsky, Christo & Stulz, Rene M., 2005. "Why Do Firms Become Widely Held? An Analysis of the Dynamics of Corporate Ownership," Working Paper Series 2005-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Jean Helwege & Christo Pirinsky & René M. Stulz, 2005. "Why Do Firms Become Widely Held? An Analysis of the ynamics of Corporate Ownership," NBER Working Papers 11505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khorana, Ajay & Servaes, Henri & Wedge, Lei, 2007. "Portfolio manager ownership and fund performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 179-204, July.
- Karl V. Lins & Francis E. Warnock, 2004. "Corporate governance and the shareholder base," International Finance Discussion Papers 816, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2004.
- Bauguess, Scott W. & Moeller, Sara B. & Schlingemann, Frederik P. & Zutter, Chad J., 2009. "Ownership structure and target returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 48-65, February.
- Benson, Bradley W. & Davidson III, Wallace N., 2009. "Reexamining the managerial ownership effect on firm value," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 573-586, December.
- Tong, Zhenxu, 2008. "Deviations from optimal CEO ownership and firm value," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2462-2470, November.
- Cornelli, Francesca & Li, David Daokui, 2006. "Ex Ante Effects of Ex Post Managerial Ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 5821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsexecutive stock purchases; firm value; insider ownership;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.