The Determinants of Output Per Contributor in Open Source Projects: An Empirical Examination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio M. Manenti & Stefano Comino & Marialaura Parisi, 2005.
"From Planning to Mature: on the Determinants of Open Source Take-Off,"
0507006, EconWPA, revised 29 Sep 2005.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio Manenti & Marialaura Parisi, 2007. "From Planning to Mature: on the Determinants of Open Source Take-Off," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0035, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti & Maria Laura Parisi, 2005. "From Planning to Mature: on the Determinants of Open Source Take Off," Department of Economics Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Giuri, Paola & Ploner, Matteo & Rullani, Francesco & Torrisi, Salvatore, 2010.
"Skills, division of labor and performance in collective inventions: Evidence from open source software,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 54-68, January.
- Paola Giuri & Matteo Ploner & Francesco Rullani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2009. "Skill, division of labor and performance in collective inventions: Evidence from open source software," KITeS Working Papers 017, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2009.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2009.
"Consumer Welfare and Market Structure in a Model of Competition between Open Source and Proprietary Software,"
International Journal of Open Source Software and Processes (IJOSSP),
IGI Global, vol. 1(2), pages 43-65, April.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Consumer Welfare and Market Structure in a Model of Competition Between Open Source and Proprietary Software," Working Papers 08-31, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Gaudeul, Alexia, 2008. "Consumer welfare and market structure in a model of competition between open source and proprietary software," MPRA Paper 19555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Comino, Stefano & Manenti, Fabio M. & Parisi, Maria Laura, 2007. "From planning to mature: On the success of open source projects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1575-1586, December.
- Paola Giuri & Matteo Ploner & Francesco Rullani & Salvatore Torrisi, 2004. "Skills, Division of Labor and Performance in Collective Inventions. Evidence from the Open Source Software," LEM Papers Series 2004/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsempirical study; open source; restrictive licenses; software;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .