Weightless Machines and Costless Knowledge: An Empirical Analysis of Trade and Technology Diffusion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Isidro Soloaga, 2001. "Weightless Machines and Costless Knowledge An Empirical Analysis of Trade and Technology Diffusion," Development Working Papers 154, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Barba Navaretti, Giorgio & Soloaga, Isidro, 2001. "Weightless machines and costless knowledge - an empirical analysis of trade and technology diffusion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2598, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Epifani, 2003.
"Trade liberalization, Firm Performances and Labor Market Outcomes in the Developing World, what Can We Learn From Micro-Level Data?,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 455-486.
- Paolo Epifani, 2002. "Trade Liberalization, Firm Performance and Labour Market Outcomes in the Developing World: What Can We Learn from Micro-LevelData?," Development Working Papers 172, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Paolo Epifani, 2002. "Trade Liberalization, Firm Performance and Labor Market Outcomes in the Developing World What Can We Learn From Micro-Level Data?," KITeS Working Papers 138, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Feb 2003.
- Epifani, Paolo, 2003. "Trade liberalization, firm performance, and labor market outcomes in the developing world : what can we learn from micro-level data?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3063, The World Bank.
- Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco, 2007. "Globalization and Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 2958, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Habi Yaremye, Alexis, 2008. "Economic Proximity and Technology Flows: South Africa?s Influence and the Role of Technological Interaction in Botswana?s Diversification Effort," WIDER Working Paper Series 092, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Li, Yao Amber, 2014.
"Borders and distance in knowledge spillovers: Dying over time or dying with age?—Evidence from patent citations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 152-172.
- Yao Li, 2009. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Li, Yao Amber, 2013. "Borders and Distance in Knowledge Spillovers: Dying Over Time or Dying with Age? - Evidence from Patent Citations," MPRA Paper 53528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 2017. "A model of trust in quality and North–South trade," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 159-170.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010.
"Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries,"
2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Majeed, Muhammad Tariq, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:dgr:unumer:2008072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "Trade and Income Inequality in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 287-302, February.
- Adriana Peluffo & Dayna Zaclicever, 2013. "Imported Intermediates and Productivity: Does Absorptive Capacity Matter? A Firm-Level Analysis for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0613, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Alexis Habiyaremye & Thomas H. W. Ziesemer, 2012. "Export demand elasticities and productivity as determinants of growth: estimates for Mauritius," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(9), pages 1143-1158, March.
- Habiyaremye, Alexis & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2008. "Export Demand Elasticities as Determinants of Growth: Estimates for Mauritius," MERIT Working Papers 072, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2013. "Imported Capital Goods and Manufacturing Productivity: Evidence from Botswana's Manufacturing Sector," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 81(4), pages 581-604, December.
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007. "A Reputation Model of Quality in North-South Trade," Working Papers 2007-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsimport of technology; productivity growth; trade integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .