Business Cycles With Heterogenous Agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; dynamic general equilibrium theory; overlapping generations;
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2003-03-14 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .