An Econometric Investigation of North-South Interdependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Pradhan, Mahmood & Samiei, Hossein, 1998. "Have North-South growth linkages changed?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 791-808, May.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2008. "Commodity Prices in Argentina: What Moves the Wind?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(51), pages 43-81, April - S.
- Beenstock, Michael, 1995. "An econometric model of the oil importing developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 3-14, January.
- Diego Bastourre, 2008. "Inversores Financieros en los Mercados de Commodities: Un Modelo con Dinámica de Ajuste no Lineal al Equilibrio," Department of Economics, Working Papers 072, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2010.
"Commodity Prices: Structural Factors, Financial Markets and Non-Linear Dynamics,"
BCRA Paper Series,
Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 06 edited by Jorge Carrera, December.
- Diego Bastourre & Jorge Carrera & Javier Ibarlucia, 2010. "Commodity Prices: Structural Factors, Financial Markets and Non-Linear Dynamics," BCRA Working Paper Series 201050, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Bastourre, Diego, 2008.
"Cambio fundamental o especulación financiera en los mercados de commodities? Un modelo con ajuste no lineal al equilibrio
[Structural break or financial speculation in commodity markets? A multivar," MPRA Paper 9910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch Disease; Feedback Effects; LDCs; North-South interdependence; Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.