Complementarity, Growth and Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Arja H. Turunen-Red & Alan D. Woodland, 2016.
"Growth, expectations and tariffs,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1441-1469, November.
- Seppo Honkapohja & Arja H. Turunen-Red & Alan D. Woodland, 2011. "Growth, Expectations, and Tariffs," CESifo Working Paper Series 3435, CESifo Group Munich.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Turunen-Red, Arja H. & Woodland, Alan D., 2011. "Growth, expectations and tariffs," Research Discussion Papers 9/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Honkapohja ,S. & Turunen-Red, A., 2004.
"Gains and Losses from Tax Competition with Migration,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0416, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Turunen-Red, Arja H., 2004. "Gains and losses from tax competition with migration," Working Papers 2004-01, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christine Mutz & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008.
"Simultaneous estimation of income and price elasticities of export demand, scale economies and total factor productivity growth for Brazil,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(22), pages 2921-2937.
- Mutz, Christine & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2005. "Simultaneous Estimation of Income and Price Elasticities of Export Demand, Scale Economies and Total Factor Productivity Growth for Brazil," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; International Trade; Multiple Equilbria; Technology Policy;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .