Non-Falsified Expectations and General Equilibrium Asset Pricing: The Power of the Peso
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Donaldson, John B, 1999. "Non-falsified Expectations and General Equilibrium Asset Pricing: The Power of the Peso," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(458), pages 607-635, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu Zhang & Howard Kung & Hang Bai, 2013. ""Shooting" the CAPM," 2013 Meeting Papers 905, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- G. A. Christodoulakis & E. C. Mamatzakis, 2009. "Assessing the prudence of economic forecasts in the EU," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 583-606.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2000.
"On the welfare gains of reducing the likelihood of economic crises,"
00-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2000. "On the welfare gains of reducing the likelihood of economic crises," Working Paper 0015, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mertens, Karel, 2007. "The Role of Expectations in Sudden Stops," Working Papers 07-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2006.
"High equity premia and crash fears - Rational foundations,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 693-708, August.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2005. "High equity premia and crash fears. Rational foundations," Working Papers 2005-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hang Bai & Kewei Hou & Howard Kung & Lu Zhang, 2015. "The CAPM Strikes Back? An Investment Model with Disasters," NBER Working Papers 21016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George M. Constantinides, 2006.
"Market Organization And The Prices Of Financial Assets,"
University of Manchester, vol. 74(s1), pages 1-23, September.
- Professor George M Constantinides, 2005. "Market Oganization and the prices of financial Assets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 49, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Laurian Lungu & Patrick Minford, 2006. "Explaining The Equity Risk Premium," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(6), pages 670-700, December.
- Veronesi, Pietro, 2004. "The Peso problem hypothesis and stock market returns," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 707-725, January.
- Natalia Gershun, 2004. "Macrodynamic and Financial Effects of a Large-Scale Technology Change," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(1), pages 67-81, April.
- Groth, Charlotta & Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2010. "Macroeconomic stability and the real interest rate: a cross-country analysis," Discussion Papers 30, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae, 2003. "On the welfare gains of eliminating a small likelihood of economic crises: A case for stabilization policies?," Working Papers 03-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Guidolin, Massimo, 2006.
"Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: Quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 85-118.
- Massimo Guidolin, 2005. "Pessimistic beliefs under rational learning: quantitative implications for the equity premium puzzle," Working Papers 2005-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Geoffrey J. Warren, 2008. "Implications for Asset Pricing Puzzles of a Roll-over Assumption for the Risk-Free Asset-super-," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 8(3-4), pages 125-157.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Pricing; Business Cycle; Equity Premium; Peso Problem; Rational Expectations;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.