Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010.
"Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth – Past experiences, current knowledge and policy implications,"
2010:2, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth - past experience, current knowledge and policy implications," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 224, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2007.
"Entrepreneurship and the process of firms’ entry, survival and growth,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 455-488, June.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and the Process of Firms’ Entry, Survival and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 2475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Agustí Segarra & Maria Callejón, 2002. "New Firms' Survival and Market Turbulence: New Evidence from Spain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli, 2004.
"Industry Dynamics and the Distribution of Firm Sizes: A Nonparametric Approach,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 443-466, January.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 2001. "Industry Dynamics and the Distiribution of Firm Sizes: A Non-Parametric Apporoach," Working Papers 406, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli, 2001. "Industry Dynamics and the Distribution of Firm Sizes: A Non-Parametric Approach," LEM Papers Series 2001/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Pei-Chou Lin & Deng-Shing Huang, 2008. "Technological Regimes and Firm Survival: Evidence Across Sectors and Over Time," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 175-186, February.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Fradera, Isabel, 2002. "Comparative statics in Cournot free entry equilibrium," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Kofi Nti, 2000. "Potential competition and coordination in a market-entry game," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 149-165, June.
- Waddams Price, Catherine & Bennett, Matthew, 1999. "New gas in old pipes: opening the UK residential gas market to competition," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Rui Baptista & Murat Karaöz, 2011. "Turbulence in growing and declining industries," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 249-270, April.
- Francesca Lotti & Marco Vivarelli & Enrico Santarelli, 2004. "Gibrat's Law and Market Selection," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli & Marco Vivarelli, 2002. "The Post-entry Size Adjustment of New small Firms," LEM Papers Series 2002/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Harald Strotmann, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Survival," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 87-104, January.
- Pierrick Baraton & Florian Léon, 2016. "Financial Constraint, Entrepreneurship and Sectoral Migrations ," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-09, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Pei-Chou Lin & Deng-Shing Huang, 2006. "Technological Regimes and Firm Survival: Evidence across Sectors and over Time," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 06-A012, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
More about this item
Keywordsaircraft manufacturing; Entry; entry regulation; Welfare;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.