Protection, Economic War and Structural Change: The 1930s in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Peter Neary & Cormac Ó Gráda, 1991. "Protection, economic war and structural change : the 1930s in Ireland," Open Access publications 10197/396, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- J. Peter Neary & Cormac Ó Gráda, 1986. "Protection, economic war and structural change : The 1930's in Ireland," Working Papers 198640, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, 2016. "Independent Ireland In Comparative Perspective," Working Papers 201620, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J. Peter, 2009. "Trade costs and foreign direct investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-218, March.
- Stefan Gerlach & Reamonn Lydon & Rebecca Stuart, 2016.
"Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926–2012,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(3), pages 345-364, September.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and Inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CEPR Discussion Papers 10567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CFS Working Paper Series 514, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Nathan Foley-Fisher & Eoin McLaughlin, 2013.
"Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938,"
ESE Discussion Papers
239, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- McLaughlin, Eoin & Foley-Fisher, Nathan, 2013. "Irish Land Bonds: 1891-1938," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-109, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & McLaughlin, Eoin, 2014. "Irish land bonds: 1891-1938," eabh Papers 14-01, The European Association for Banking and Financial History (EABH).
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2011. "Five Crises," Working Papers 201112, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Controls; Employment Creation; Ireland; Specific Factors Model; Tariff Protection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .