Post-war Growth: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Nickell & John Van Reenen, 2001. "Technological Innovation and Performance in the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp0488, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Popovic, Milenko & Cizmovic, Mirjana, 2013.
"The Sources of Growth in the Former SFRY Countries: Comparative Analysis,"
49776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Popović, Milenko & Čiymović, Mirjana, 2013. "The Sources of Growth in the Former SFRY Countries: Comparative Analysis," EconStor Conference Papers 82825, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ritschl, Albrecht & Straumann, Tobias, 2009. "Business cycles and economic policy, 1914-1945: a survey," Economic History Working Papers 22402, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1998. "Fiscal Restraint and the Political Economy of EMU," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 94(3-4), pages 385-406, March.
- Sanchís Llopis, M. Teresa, 2005. "Disaggregated productivity growth and technological progress in the interpretation of Spanish economic growth, 1958-1975," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH dilf0503, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Lains, Pedro, 2003. "Catching up to the European core: Portuguese economic growth, 1910-1990," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 369-386, October.
- Hall, Stephen & Nixon, James, 2000. "Unemployment and the capital stock: a dynamic structural model of the UK supply side," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 415-437, August.
- Palle Andersen & David Gruen, 1995. "Macroeconomic Policies and Growth," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Palle Andersen & Jacqueline Dwyer & David Gruen (ed.), Productivity and Growth Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Popović, Milenko, 2013.
"Sources, Reserves and Convergence of the Serbian Economic Growth - Jobless Growth of the Serbian Economy,"
EconStor Conference Papers
82824, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2013. "Sources, Reserves, and Convergence of the Serbian Economic Growth - Jobless Growth of the Serbian Economy," MPRA Paper 49773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albrecht Ritschl, 2005. "Der späte Fluch des Dritten Reichs: Pfadabhängigkeiten in der Entstehung der bundesdeutschen Wirtschaftsordnung," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 151-170, May.
- Kramper, Peter, 2000. "From economic convergence to convergence in affluence? Income growth, household expenditure and the rise of mass consumption in Britain and West Germany, 1950-1974," Economic History Working Papers 22382, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Barry Eichengreen & Albrecht Ritschl, 2009.
"Understanding West German economic growth in the 1950s,"
Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History,
Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(3), pages 191-219, October.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "Understanding West German economic growth in the 1950s," Economic History Working Papers 22304, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Barry Eichengreen & Albrecht Ritschl, 2008. "Understanding West German Economic Growth in the 1950s," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-068, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Europe; Investment; Productivity Growth;
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.