On competitive market mechanism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, Russell S, 1978. "Optimal Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1045-1055, December.
- Aftalion, Florin & White, Lawrence J., 1978. "On the choice of immediate monetary targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13, June.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Levy-Garboua, V. & Maarek, G., 1978. "Bank behavior and monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 15-46, June.
- Papademos, Lucas & Modigliani, Franco, 1983. "Inflation, financial and fiscal structure, and the monetary mechanism," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 203-250.
- Parkin, Michael, 1978. "A Comparison of Alternative Techniques of Monetary Control under Rational Expectations," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 46(3), pages 252-287, September.
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Bevi?Author-Email: Carmen.Bevia@uab.es & Luis C. Corch?n & Simon Wilkie, "undated".
"Implementation of the Walrasian Correspondence by Market Games,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
493.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luis Corchón & Simon Wilkie, 1995. "Implementation Of The Walrasian Correspondence By Market Games," Working Papers. Serie AD 1995-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francesco Busato, 2000. "Fluctuations Within The Emu Countries: An Empirical Perspective," Working Papers 11_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Luis Corchon & Simon Wilkie, 1996. "Double implementation of the ratio correspondence by a market mechanism," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 325-337, December.
- Triossi, Matteo & Corchón Díaz, Luis Carlos, 2005.
"Implementation with state dependent feasible sets and preferences: a renegotiation approach,"
UC3M Working papers. Economics
we057136, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Matteo Triossi & Luis Corchón, 2006. "Implementation with State Dependent Feasible Sets and Preferences: A Renegotiation Approach," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 24, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ju, Biung-Ghi, 2005. "Strategy-proof risk sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 225-254, February.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2003. "Strategy-Proof Risk Sharing," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200305, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2003.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:8407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Adjemian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.