‘Excellentie voor Productiviteit?’
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Luc De Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007.
"Education et croissance: quel lien pour quelle politique?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13544, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean Luc de Meulemeester & Claude Diebolt, 2007. "Education et croissance : quel lien, pour quelle politique ?," Working Papers 07-08, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Allen, J.P. & van der Velden, R.K.W., 2012.
"Skills for the 21st century: implications for education,"
043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Allen Jim & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Skills for the 21st century: Implications for education," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Allen Jim & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Skills for the 21st Century: Implications for Education," Research Memorandum 044, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Allen, J.P. & van der Velden, R.K.W., 2012. "Skills for the 21st century: implications for education," ROA Research Memorandum 11, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-08-08 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2007-08-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:spcial:69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.