Report NEP-EFF-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0713 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aykut Lenger, 2007. "A Comparison of the Efficiency in Manufacturing in the Centre and Periphery of Europe," Working Papers 0707, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Bert Minne & Marieke Rensman & BjÃ¶rn Vroomen & Dinand Webbink, 2007. "â€˜Excellentie voor Productiviteit?â€™," CPB Special Publication 69, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Papaioannou, Elias, 2007. "Finance and growth: a macroeconomic assessment of the evidence from a European angle," Working Paper Series 0787, European Central Bank.
- Henk Kox & Luis Rubalcaba, 2007. "Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth," CPB Memorandum 183, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alexandra M. Schmidt & Ajax R. B. Moreira & Thais C. O. Fonseca & Steven M. Helfand, 2006. "Spatial Stochastic Frontier Models: accounting for unobserved local determinants of inefficiency," Discussion Papers 1220, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao, 2007. "The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2007. "Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections," Working Paper Series 0782, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G. Corcos & M. Del Gatto & G. Mion & GIP. Ottaviano, 2007. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Intra- vs International Trade," Working Paper CRENoS 200706, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Philip Bodman & Thanh Le, "undated". "International research and development spillovers through foreign direct investment and productivity growth," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1507, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Sheng Li & Oliver Linton, 2007. "Evaluating hedge fund performance: a stochastic dominance approach," FMG Discussion Papers dp591, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:632 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul Lanoie & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance : New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," Cahiers de recherche 07-06, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Grazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Credit Ratings and Economic Performance on Firm Default," LEM Papers Series 2007/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Akerman, Anders & Forslid, Rikard, 2007. "Country Size, Trade, and Productivity: An Analysis of Heterogenous Firms and Differential Beachhead Costs," Research Papers in Economics 2007:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.