Semiparametric comparison of regression curves
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zapata, Hector O. & Sulgham, Anil K., 2006. "A Semiparametric Approach to Estimate Engel curves using the US Micro Data," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21092, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2008.
"Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 389-405, August.
- Crump, Richard K. & Hotz, V. Joseph & Imbens, Guido W. & Mitnik, Oscar A., 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2091, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," NBER Technical Working Papers 0324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitnik, Oscar K. & Imbens, Guido & Hotz, V. Joseph & Crump, Richard K., 2008. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," Scholarly Articles 3039049, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Richard K. Crump & V. Joseph Hotz & Guido W. Imbens & Oscar A. Mitnik, 2006. "Nonparametric Tests for Treatment Effect Heterogeneity," Working Papers 0609, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Richard W. Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian A. Crawford, 2003.
"Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 205-240, January.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 1997. "Non-parametric Engel curves and revealed preferences," IFS Working Papers W97/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2002. "Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference," CAM Working Papers 2002-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Richard Blundell & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 1998. "Nonparametric Engel Curves and Revealed Preference," Discussion Papers 99-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Zhou, Ling & Lin, Huazhen & Chen, Kani & Liang, Hua, 2019. "Efficient estimation and computation of parameters and nonparametric functions in generalized semi/non-parametric regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 593-607.
- Enno Mammen, "undated".
"Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits,"
Statistic und Oekonometrie
9205, Humboldt Universitaet Berlin.
- Hardle, W. & Mammen, E., 1990. "Comparing nonparametric versus parametric regression fits," CORE Discussion Papers 1990065, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Blow, Laura & Crawford, Ian, 2002. "A nonparametric method for valuing new goods," Working Paper Series 143, European Central Bank.
- Jeffrey S. Racine & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2012. "Data-Driven Model Evaluation: A Test for Revealed Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-13, McMaster University.
- Ying Qing Chen, 2010. "Semiparametric Regression in Size-Biased Sampling," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 149-158, March.
- Brachmann, Klaus, 1995. "Nichtparametrische Analyse parametrischer Wachstumsfunktionen: Eine Anwendung auf das Wachstum des globalen Netzwerks Internet," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 5/95, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Läuter, Henning & Nikulin, Michail, 1999. "Parametric versus nonparametric goodness of fit: Another view," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,14, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Li, S. & Linton, O., 2020. "When will the Covid-19 pandemic peak?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2025, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.