A note on longevity enhancing investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomas J. Philipson & Gary S. Becker, 1998. "Old-Age Longevity and Mortality-Contingent Claims," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 551-573, June.
- Antoine Bommier, 2006.
"Uncertain Lifetime And Intertemporal Choice: Risk Aversion As A Rationale For Time Discounting,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1223-1246, November.
- Antoine Bommier, 2001. "Uncertain lifetime and intertemporal choice : risk aversion as a rationale for time discounting," Research Unit Working Papers 0108, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Jérôme Foncel & Nicolas Treich, 2005. "Fear of Ruin," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 289-300, December.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Aumann, Robert J & Kurz, Mordecai, 1977. "Power and Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1137-1161, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger, 2013.
"Declining fertility and economic well-being: Do education and health ride to the rescue?,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 70-79.
- Klaus Prettner & David E. Bloom & Holger Strulik, 2012. "Declining fertility and economic well-being: do education and health ride to the rescue?," PGDA Working Papers 8412, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Prettner, Klaus & Bloom, David E. & Strulik, Holger, 2012. "Declining Fertility and Economic Well-Being: Do Education and Health Ride to the Rescue?," IZA Discussion Papers 6527, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jingyuan Li, 2010. "Fear of Loss and Happiness of Win: Properties and Applications," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(4), pages 749-766.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010.
"Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime,"
dp1013, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2017. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CESifo Working Paper Series 6367, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schneider, Maik & Winkler, Ralph, 2013. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80018, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Maik T. Schneider & Ralph Winkler, 2010. "Growth and Welfare under Endogenous Lifetime," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 10/137, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Xue Qiao, 2012. "Unsafe sex, AIDS and development," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 263-279, April.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy," Working Papers halshs-01230932, HAL.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015.
"Education Choices, Longevity and Optimal Policy in a Ben-Porath Economy,"
PSE Working Papers
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2017. "Education choices, longevity and optimal policy in a Ben-Porath economy," Post-Print halshs-01630663, HAL.
More about this item
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:2129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .