Labour Market Forecasting, Reliability and Workforce Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G.A. Meagher & R.A.Wilson & E.Yerushalmi, 2014. "Emerging Structural Pressures in European Labour Markets," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-249, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Glyn Wittwer & Janine Dixon, 2015. "The Labour Module in a dynamic, regional CGE model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-257, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Janine Dixon, 2017. "Victoria University Employment Forecasts: 2017 edition," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-277, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market forecasting; computable general equilibrium; workforce development; skill mismatch; Australia;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O56 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .