Optimized U-type Designs on Flexible Regions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Winker, Peter & Gilli, Manfred, 2004. "Applications of optimization heuristics to estimation and modelling problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 211-223, September.
- Winker, Peter & Fang, Kai-Tai, 1995. "Application of threshold accepting to the evaluation of the discrepancy of a set of points," Discussion Papers, Series II 248, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Winker, Peter, 2005. "The Stochastics of Threshold Accepting: Analysis of an Application to the Uniform Design Problem," Discussion Papers 2005,003E, University of Erfurt, Faculty of Economics, Law and Social Sciences.
- Chuang, S.C. & Hung, Y.C., 2010. "Uniform design over general input domains with applications to target region estimation in computer experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 219-232, January.
- Huang, Mong-Na Lo & Lee, Chuan-Pin & Chen, Ray-Bing & Klein, Thomas, 2010. "Exact D-optimal designs for a second-order response surface model on a circle with qualitative factors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 516-530, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Lyra, 2010. "Heuristic Strategies in Finance – An Overview," Working Papers 045, COMISEF.
- Chen, Ray-Bing & Hsu, Yen-Wen & Hung, Ying & Wang, Weichung, 2014. "Discrete particle swarm optimization for constructing uniform design on irregular regions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 282-297.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral composite discrepancy; Experimental design; Flexible regions; Threshold accepting; U-type design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:com:wpaper:013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anil Khuman). General contact details of provider: http://www.comisef.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.