Report NEP-CMP-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Heuristic Optimisation in Financial Modelling," Working Papers 007, COMISEF.
- Alan G. Isaac, 2009. "The ABM Template Models -- A Reformulation with Reference Implementations," Working Papers 2009-19, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:col:000162:006122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David R.F. Love, 2009. "Accuracy of Deterministic Extended-Path Solution Methods for Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems in Macroeconomics," Working Papers 0907, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Battaglia & Mattheos Protopapas, 2009. "Time-varying Multi-regime Models Fitting by Genetic Algorithms," Working Papers 009, COMISEF.
- E. Obasanjo & G. Tzallas-Regas & B. Rustem, 2009. "An Interior-Point algorithm for Nonlinear Minimax Problems," Working Papers 019, COMISEF.
- Dennis K.J. Lin & Chris Sharpe & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimized U-type Designs on Flexible Regions," Working Papers 013, COMISEF.
- P. M. Kleniati & Panos Parpas & Berc Rustem, 2009. "Partitioning Procedure for Polynomial Optimization: Application to Portfolio Decisions with Higher Order Moments," Working Papers 023, COMISEF.
- Yang, Zaigui, 2009. "Altruism, Lifetime Uncertainty and Optimal Public Pension Contribution Rate," MPRA Paper 18845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manfred Gilli & Enrico Schumann, 2009. "Implementing Binomial Trees," Working Papers 008, COMISEF.
- P. M. Kleniati & Berc Rustem, 2009. "Portfolio Decisions with Higher Order Moments," Working Papers 021, COMISEF.