Los costos de la exclusio?n social por raza o etnia en Ame?rica Latina y el Caribe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2002. "Organisational Order," Chapters,in: The Institutional Economy, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oecd, 2002. "Organisation and management change," OECD Journal on Development, OECD Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 69-80.
- Ocde, 2002. "Refonte de l'organisation et de la gestion," Revue de l'OCDE sur le développement, Éditions OCDE, vol. 3(3), pages 77-90.
- ., 2002. "Organisational Cost," Chapters,in: The Institutional Economy, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anonymous, 2002. "Organized Symposia: Abstracts," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolina M. Rojas-Hayes, 2008. "Race determinants of wage gaps in Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 007107, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and ethnic inequality in health and health care in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003413, FEDESARROLLO.
- Javier Yabrudy, 2011. "Discriminación étnica e ingresos en la Isla de San Andrés, Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, November.
More about this item
KeywordsExclusión social; Discriminación racial; Grupos étnico;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000486:012926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.