La política de seguridad democrática y las ejecuciones extrajudiciales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ernesto Cárdenas & Edgar Villa, 2013. "La política de seguridad democrática y las ejecuciones extrajudiciales," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre Política Económica, Banco de la República - ESPE, vol. 31(71), pages 64-72, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerardo Barbosa Castillo & Andrés Rolando Ciro Gómez, 2020. "Garantía de no repetición: una contribución a la justicia transicional," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 1183.
- Varios Autores, 2020. "Víctimas del conflicto armado colombiano," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Derecho, number 1173.
- Daron Acemoglu & Leopoldo Fergusson & James Robinson & Dario Romero & Juan F. Vargas, 2020.
"The Perils of High-Powered Incentives: Evidence from Colombia's False Positives,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 1-43, August.
- Daron Acemoglu & Leopoldo Fergusson & James A. Robinson & Dario Romero & Juan F. Vargas, 2016. "The Perils of High-Powered Incentives: Evidence from Colombia's False Positives," NBER Working Papers 22617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFalsos Positivos; Modelo Principal-Agente; Diseño de Mecanismos; Políticade Seguridad Democrática.;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000416:010012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mayerly Galindo Rodriguez). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.