"Women's Liberation Seems to Be Only for the Rich", A Discussion from Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence R. Klein, 1947. "Theories of Effective Demand and Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 108-108.
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; subject of degree; gender identity; social classes; domestic work; informal work; double workday; gender patterns and dilemmas; patriarchal capitalism.;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-09 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000176:009935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .