"Women's Liberation Seems to Be Only for the Rich", A Discussion from Political Economy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsgender wage gap; subject of degree; gender identity; social classes; domestic work; informal work; double workday; gender patterns and dilemmas; patriarchal capitalism.;
All these keywords.
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2012-09-09 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2012-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-09-09 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-09-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000176:009935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de Ciencias Económicas Unal (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.