Encuesta Longitudinal Colombiana de la Universidad de los Andes- ELCA 2013
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:col:000174:015710 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar E. Tamayo, 2017.
"Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data,"
Borradores de Economia
1002, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Granda, Catalina & Hamann, Franz & Tamayo, Cesar, 2017. "Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8283, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:lde:journl:y:2017:i:87:p:125-164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEstudios longitudinales; Colombia; encuesta;
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:012340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.