Historia Monetaria De Colombia En El Siglo Xx: Grandes Tendencias Y Episodios Relevantes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schultz, T. Paul, 1997. "Assessing the productive benefits of nutrition and health: An integrated human capital approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 141-158, March.
- Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Earnings Effects of Household Investment in Health in Colombia," Working Papers 810, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 1997. "Socioeconomic inequalities in health: Measurement, computation, and statistical inference," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 87-103, March.
- Mackenbach, Johan P. & Kunst, Anton E., 1997. "Measuring the magnitude of socio-economic inequalities in health: An overview of available measures illustrated with two examples from Europe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 757-771, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Guillermo Gómez, 2006. "La Política Monetaria En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003054, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fabio Sánchez & Andrés Fernández & Armando Armenta, 2006. "Balance Of Payments Crises Under Fixed Exchange Rate In Colombia: 1938-1967," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002041, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2015. "Central Banking in Latin America; From the Gold Standard to the Golden Years," IMF Working Papers 15/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2014.
"Central Bank Credibility, Reputation and Inflation Targeting in Historical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
20693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael David Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2015. "Central Bank Credibility, Reputation and Inflation Targeting in Historical Perspective," PAPERS AND PROCEEDINGS 013127, FONDO LATINO AMERICANO DE RESERVAS - FLAR.
More about this item
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:002792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .