Asset Allocation Using Flexible Dynamic Correlation Models with Regime Switching
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Edoardo Otranto, 2010. "Asset allocation using flexible dynamic correlation models with regime switching," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 325-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- E. Otranto, 2015. "Adding Flexibility to Markov Switching Models," Working Paper CRENoS 201509, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Haas, Markus & Liu, Ji-Chun, 2015. "Theory for a Multivariate Markov--switching GARCH Model with an Application to Stock Markets," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112855, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsmarkov chain; multivariate garch; portfolio performance; switching parameters;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2008-07-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-ORE-2008-07-30 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .