Report NEP-ORE-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ORE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:14-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Otranto, 2008. "Asset Allocation Using Flexible Dynamic Correlation Models with Regime Switching," Working Paper CRENoS 200810, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Igor V. Evstigneev & Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2008. "Evolutionary Finance," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-14, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Susana Fernandes & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço, 2008. "Optimised search heuristic combining valid inequalities and tabu search," Economics Working Papers 1100, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2008. "The Variable Time: crucial to understanding Knowledge Economics," MPRA Paper 9643, University Library of Munich, Germany.