Errors in Variables and Serially Correlated Disturbances in Distributed Lag Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grether, D M & Maddala, G S, 1973. "Errors in Variables and Serially Correlated Disturbances in Distributed Lag Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 255-262, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & Béatrice D'HOMBRES, 2002.
"Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions,"
- Arcand Jean-Louis & Béatrice d'Hombres, 2005. "Explaining the Negative Coefficient Associated with Human Capital in Augmented Solow Growth Regressions," Macroeconomics 0510010, EconWPA.
- Denyse L. Dagenais & Marcel Dagenais, 1995. "Higher Moment Estimators for Linear Regression Models With Errors in the Variables," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-13, CIRANO.
- Le Gallo, Julie & Fingleton, Bernard, 2012. "Measurement errors in a spatial context," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 114-125.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "Higher moment estimators for linear regression models with errors in the variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 193-221.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "The Measurement Error Problem in Dynamic Panel Data Analysis: Modeling and GMM Estimation," Memorandum 02/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Biørn, 2015. "Panel data dynamics with mis-measured variables: modeling and GMM estimation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 517-535, March.
- repec:eee:econom:v:200:y:2017:i:2:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Biørn, Erik, 2014. "Serially Correlated Measurement Errors in Time Series Regression: The Potential of Instrumental Variable Estimators," Memorandum 28/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Cheng Hsiao, 1977. "Money And Income, Causality Detection," NBER Working Papers 0167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .