Uncertainty and Shopping Behavior: An Experimental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayer, Ralph-C. & Ke, Changxia, 2013.
"Discounts and consumer search behavior: The role of framing,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 215-224.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Discounts and Consumer Search Behavior: The Role of Framing," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-21, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2011. "Discounts and Consumer Search Behavior: The Role of Framing," Working Papers discounts_and_consumer_se, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 2003.
"Buyer search and price dispersion: a laboratory study,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 232-260, October.
- Timothy N. Cason & Daniel Friedman, 2000. "Buyer Search and Price Dispersion: A Laboratory Study," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1549, Econometric Society.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2011. "Are "Rockets and Feathers" Caused by Search or Informational Frictions," Working Papers are_rockets_and_feathers_, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Bengtsson, Niklas, 2011. "Regulation Failure and CO2-emissions: An Experimental Investigation of the Cape Town Taxi Market," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 12 Aug 2013.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Rockets and Feathers in the Laboratory," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-20, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Klaus Adam, 2001. "Competitive Prices in Markets with Search and Information Frictions," CSEF Working Papers 55, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:smu:ecowpa:1301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Bahadir-Lust & Jens-Peter Loy & Christoph R. Weiss, 2007. "Are they always offering the lowest price? An empirical analysis of the persistence of price dispersion in a low inflation environment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 777-788.
- James Cox & Ronald Oaxaca, 2000. "Good News and Bad News: Search from Unknown Wage Offer Distributions," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(3), pages 197-225, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clt:sswopa:511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victoria Mason). General contact details of provider: http://www.hss.caltech.edu/ss .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.