Individual preferences compatible with a finite number of equilibrium data: A linear programming characterization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "Revealed Preferences and Differentiable Demand: Notes and Comments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 687-691, May.
- Brown, Donald J & Matzkin, Rosa L, 1996. "Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1249-1262, November.
- Chiappori, P. -A. & Ekeland, I. & Kubler, F. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 2004.
"Testable implications of general equilibrium theory: a differentiable approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 105-119, February.
- P.A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland & F. Kubler & H.M. Polemarchakis, 2002. "Testable Implications of General Equilibrium Theory: a differentiable approach," Working Papers 2002-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2010.
"Individual preference rankings compatible with prices, income distributions and total resources,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(3), pages 497-513, December.
- Yves Balasko & Mich Tvede, 2009. "Individual Preference Rankings Compatible with Prices, Income Distributions and Total Resources," Discussion Papers 09-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2003-10-05 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:666156000000000291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .