Tail Probabilities for Triangular Arrays
Di erent discrete time triangular arrays representing a noisy signal of players' activities can lead to the same limiting di usion process yet lead to di erent limit equilibria. Whether the limit equilibria are equilibria of the limiting continuous time game depends on the limit properties of test statistics for whether a player has deviated. We provide an estimate of the tail probabilities along these arrays that allows us to determine the asymptotic behavior of the best test and thus of the best equilibrium.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 2009.
"Repeated Games with Frequent Signals,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 124(1), pages 233-265.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2004.
"Impossibility of Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Flexible Production,"
2004 Meeting Papers
418, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yuliy Sannikov & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2007. "Impossibility of Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Flexible Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(5), pages 1794-1823, December.
- Skrzypacz, Andrzej & Sannikov, Yuliy, 2005. "Impossibility of Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Flexible Production," Research Papers 1887, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 2007.
"Continuous Time Limits of Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(2), pages 173-192, April.
- Levine, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 2007. "Continuous Time Limits of Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring," Scholarly Articles 3196334, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2007. "Continuous Time Limits of Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring," Levine's Working Paper Archive 699152000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Yuliy Sannikov, 2007. "Games with Imperfectly Observable Actions in Continuous Time," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1285-1329, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.