An Identification-Robust Test for Time-Varying Parameters in the Dynamics of Energy Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean‐Thomas Bernard & Jean‐Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian, 2012. "An identification‐robust test for time‐varying parameters in the dynamics of energy prices," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 603-624, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachida Ouysse, 2014. "On the performance of block-bootstrap continuously updated GMM for a class of non-linear conditional moment models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 233-261, February.
- Maral Kichian, 2012. "Financial Conditions and the Money-Output Relationship in Canada," Staff Working Papers 12-33, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:233-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khalaf, Lynda & Saunders, Charles J., 2017. "Monte Carlo forecast evaluation with persistent data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-10.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015.
"Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?,"
1508E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-3, CREATE.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 1510E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Murat Midilic, 2016. "Estimation Of Star-Garch Models With Iteratively Weighted Least Squares," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/918, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral & Yelou, Clement, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 208082, University of Laval, Center for Research on the Economics of the Environment, Agri-food, Transports and Energy (CREATE).
- Zhang, Hui Jun & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Galbraith, John W., 2016.
"Exchange rates and commodity prices: Measuring causality at multiple horizons,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 100-120.
- Hui Jun Zhang & Jean-Marie Dufour & John Galbraith, 2013. "Exchange rates and commodity prices: measuring causality at multiple horizons," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-39, CIRANO.
- Hui Jun ZHANG & Jean-Marie DUFOUR & John W. GALBRAITH, 2013. "Exchange Rates and Commodity Prices : Measuring Causality at Multiple Horizons," Cahiers de recherche 14-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural change; time-varying parameter; energy prices; coal; gas; crude oil; unidentified nuisance parameter; exact test; Monte Carlo test; Kalman filter; normality test;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-03-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-03-05 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2011s-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.