Le dosage des impôts au sein de la structure fiscale québécoise Le déplacement de la taxation des revenus vers la consommation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriet Jackson & Chris Matier, "undated". "Public Finance Implications of Population Ageing: An Update," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-03, Department of Finance Canada.
- Volkerink, BjÃ¸rn & Haan, Jakob de, 1999. "Political and institutional determinants of the tax mix : an empirical investigation for OECD countries," Research Report 99E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Joel Slemrod & Jon Bakija, 2004. "Taxing Ourselves, 3rd Edition: A Citizen's Guide to the Debate over Taxes," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 026269302x, January.
More about this item
KeywordsQuebec; international comparison; income tax; consumption tax; household taxation; tax reform; tax policy; tax mix; Québec; comparaison internationale; impôt sur le revenu; taxe à la consommation; impôt des particuliers; politique fiscale; réforme fiscale; dosage des impôts;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2005-04-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-04-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2005s-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .