Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:626-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keishun Suzuki, 2015. "Economic growth under two forms of intellectual property rights protection: patents and trade secrets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 49-71, May.
- Alireza Naghavi & Shin-Kun Peng & Yingyi Tsai, 2017.
"Relationship-specific Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 626-648, August.
- Alireza Naghavi & Shin-Kun Peng & Yingyi Tsai, 2015. "Relationship-Specific Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers," Development Working Papers 382, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- A. Naghavi & S. Peng & Y. Tsai, 2015. "Relationship-Speci c Investments and Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement with Heterogeneous Suppliers," Working Papers wp985, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fernandez Donoso, Jose, 2014. "Do complex inventions need less international patent protection?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 278-281.
More about this item
KeywordsOutsourcing; Product complexity; Intellectual Property Rights; Technology Sharing;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2014-03-22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2014-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TID-2014-03-22 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2014-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.