Report NEP-TID-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- CompNet Task Force, 2014. "Micro-based evidence of EU competitiveness: The CompNet database," Working Paper Research 253, National Bank of Belgium.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2014. "Patents as quality signals? The implications for financing constraints on R&D," DICE Discussion Papers 133, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Basir, Nada & Beyhaghi, Mehdi & Mohammadi, Ali, 2014. "The Fate Of Patents: An Exploratory Analysis Of Patents As Ipo Signals Of Reputational Advantage," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 348, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ming Liu & Sumner La Croix, 2014. "The Impact of Stronger Property Rights in Pharmaceuticals on Innovation in Developed and Developing Countries," Working Papers 201407, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alireza Naghavi & Julia Spies & Farid Toubal, 2014. "Intellectual Property Rights, Product Complexity, and the Organization," Working Papers 2014-07, CEPII research center.
- Audretsch, David B. & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2014. "Why not all young firms invest in R&D," Working Papers 2072/225296, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi , Pardis, 2014. "How to Persistently Finance Innovation: A Panel-Data Study on Exporting Firms in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 346, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Erika Raquel Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2014. "“Are R&D collaborative agreements persistent at the firm level? Empirical evidence for the Spanish case”," IREA Working Papers 201410, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Bodas Freitas , Isabel Maria & Geuna, Aldo & Lawson, Cornelia & Rossi, Federica, 2014. "How Industry Inventors Collaborate with Academic Researchers: The choice between shared and unilateral governance forms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201402, University of Turin.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2014. "Global Value Chains and the Productivity of Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014090e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.