Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-Regional Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alho, J. & Borgy, V., 2007. "Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-regional Model," Working papers 174, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2009.
"Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions,"
CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 115-153.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2008. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighbourhood Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0359, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Didier Blanchet & Florence Legros, 2008. "Démographie : tendances, incertitudes, implications," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(5), pages 861-868.
More about this item
KeywordsINGENUE; cgem; Demography; Capital markets; Demoeconomics;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-06-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2007-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.