Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-Regional Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alho, J. & Borgy, V., 2007. "Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-regional Model," Working papers 174, Banque de France.
References listed on IDEAS
- Modigliani, Franco, 1986.
"Life Cycle, Individual Thrift, and the Wealth of Nations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 297-313, June.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1985. "Life Cycle, Individual Thrift and the Wealth of Nations," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1985-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2009.
"Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions,"
CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 115-153.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2008. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighbourhood Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0359, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Didier Blanchet & Florence Legros, 2008. "Démographie : tendances, incertitudes, implications," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(5), pages 861-868.
More about this item
KeywordsINGENUE; cgem; Demography; Capital markets; Demoeconomics;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-06-02 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2007-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .