Report NEP-CMP-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin Hua Mai, 2006. "The Chinese Economy from 1997:2015: Developing a Baseline for the MC-HUGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-161, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Eduardo Saliby, 2007. "Credit Risk Monte Carlos Simulation Using Simplified Creditmetrics' Model: the joint use of importance sampling and descriptive sampling," Working Papers Series 132, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Marie-Hélène Massot & Jimmy Armoogum & Patrick Bonnel & David Caubel, 2006. "Potential for car use reduction through a simulation approach: Paris and Lyon case studies," Post-Print halshs-00102996, HAL.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2007. "Which market protocols facilitate fair trading?," Working Papers 151, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Juha Alho & vladimir Borgy, 2007. "Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-Regional Model," Working Papers 2007-09, CEPII research center.
- Katja Schumacher & Michael Kohlhaas, 2007. "Learning-by-Doing in the Renewable Energy Equipment Industry or in Renewable Electricity Production: Why Does It Matter to Differentiate?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 692, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Frank van Kouwen & Carel Dieperink & Paul P. Schot & Martin J. Wassen, 2007. "Interactive Problem Structuring with ICZM Stakeholders," Working Papers 2007.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Theodore M. Barnhill & Marcos R. Souto & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2006. "An Analysis of Off-Site Supervision of Banks' Profitability, Risk and Capital Adequacy: a portfolio simulation approach applied to brazilian banks," Working Papers Series 117, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kelly C. de Bruin & Rob B. Dellink & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "AD-DICE: An Implementation of Adaptation in the DICE Mode," Working Papers 2007.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.