The Future of Banking in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sapir, André, 2000. "Who is Afraid of Globalization? The Challenge of Domestic Adjustment in Europe and America," CEPR Discussion Papers 2595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking system; Corporate finance; International integration; Regional integration; Transmission; European monetary integration;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2000-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .