Economic evaluation in health care decision making: evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Coyle, 1993. "Increasing the impact of economic evaluations on health care decision-making," Working Papers 108chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Linda Davies & Mike Drummond, 1993. "The costs of induction of labour by prostaglandin E2 or oxytocin: refining the estimates," Working Papers 109chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Ross, Jayne, 1995. "The use of economic evaluation in health care: Australian decision makers' perceptions," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 103-110, February.
- Henshall, Christopher & Drummond, Michael, 1994. "Economic appraisal in the British national health service: Implications of recent developments," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1615-1623, June.
- Davies, Linda & Coyle, Douglas & Drummond, Michael & The EC Network on the Methodology of Economic Appraisal of Health Technology, 1994. "Current status of economic appraisal of health technology in the European community: Report of the network," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1601-1607, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Drummond, 1997. "Disease management: who needs it and why?," Working Papers 152chedp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Duthie, Tessa & Trueman, Paul & Chancellor, Jeremy & Diez, Lara, 1999. "Research into the use of health economics in decision making in the United Kingdom--Phase II: Is health economics `for good or evil'?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 143-157, January.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic evaluation; decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:148chedp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .