Government Financing in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Market Restrictions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2002. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(2), pages 237-257.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Alogoskoufis, George S, 1994. "Money and Endogenous Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 771-791, November.
- Wang, Ping, 1993.
"Money, competitive efficiency, and intergenerational transactions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 303-320, November.
- Wang, P., 1991. "Money, Competitive Efficiency and Intergenerational Transactions," Papers 10-91-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1992. "Alternative Forms of Government Expenditure Financing: A Comparative Welfare Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(234), pages 235-252, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatrix Paal & Bruce D. Smith, 2013.
"The sub-optimality of the Friedman rule and the optimum quantity of money,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 911-948, November.
- Beatrix Paal & Bruce D. Smith, 2001. "The sub-optimality of the Friedman rule and the optimum quantity of money," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0113, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Holman, Jill A. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2006. "Financing government expenditures in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1315-1337, August.
- Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2011. "The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-258, June.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007.
"The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does The Level Of Economic Development Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 433-452, July.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0534, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- N Bose & J A Holman & K C Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 57, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:bpj:bejmac:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:24:n:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh Sugata & Neanidis Kyriakos C., 2017.
"Corruption, fiscal policy, and growth: a unified approach,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-24, June.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 140, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2013. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Barnett, Richard C., 2005.
"Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Richard C. Barnett, 2004. "Coordinating Macroeconomic Policy In A Simple Ak Growth Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2005. "Optimal composition of government public capital financing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 704-723, December.
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122.
- Keith Blackburn & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & M. Emranul Haque, 2008. "Corruption, Seigniorage and Growth: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2354, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.