Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government financing in an endogenous growth model with financial market restrictions," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 2000. "Government Financing in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Market Restrictions," Departmental Working Papers _118, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- Wang, Ping, 1993.
"Money, competitive efficiency, and intergenerational transactions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 303-320, November.
- Wang, P., 1991. "Money, Competitive Efficiency and Intergenerational Transactions," Papers 10-91-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1992. "Alternative Forms of Government Expenditure Financing: A Comparative Welfare Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(234), pages 235-252, May.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Alogoskoufis, George S, 1994. "Money and Endogenous Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(4), pages 771-791, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatrix Paal & Bruce D. Smith, 2013.
"The sub-optimality of the Friedman rule and the optimum quantity of money,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 14(2), pages 911-948, November.
- Beatrix Paal & Bruce D. Smith, 2001. "The sub-optimality of the Friedman rule and the optimum quantity of money," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0113, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2007.
"The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does The Level Of Economic Development Matter?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(3), pages 433-452, July.
- Niloy Bose & Jill A. Holman & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0534, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- N Bose & J A Holman & K C Neanidis, 2005. "The Optimal Public Expenditure Financing Policy: Does the Level of Economic Development Matter?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 57, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- repec:bpj:bejmac:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:24:n:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghosh Sugata & Neanidis Kyriakos C., 2017.
"Corruption, fiscal policy, and growth: a unified approach,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(2), pages 1-24, June.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 140, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Sugata Ghosh & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2013. "Corruption, Fiscal Policy, and Growth: A Unified Approach," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Barnett, Richard C., 2005.
"Coordinating macroeconomic policy in a simple AK growth model,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 621-647, December.
- Richard C. Barnett, 2004. "Coordinating Macroeconomic Policy In A Simple Ak Growth Model," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 299, Econometric Society.
- Keith Blackburn & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & M. Emranul Haque, 2008. "Corruption, Seigniorage and Growth: Theory and Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 2354, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holman, Jill A. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2006. "Financing government expenditures in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1315-1337, August.
- Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2011. "The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-258, June.
- Hung, Fu-Sheng, 2005. "Optimal composition of government public capital financing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 704-723, December.
- Patrick Honohan, 2003. "Taxation of Financial Intermediation : Theory and Practice for Emerging Economines," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15122.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment financing; Endogenous growth; Financial intermediaries.;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- O42 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Monetary Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:20:y:2002:i:2:p:237-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .