Addressing the Challenge of HIV/AIDS: Macroeconomic, Fiscal and Institutional Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mollie Fair, 2008. "From Population Lending to HNP Results : The Evolution of the World Bank's Strategies in Health, Nutrition and Population," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6406.
- World Bank, 2007. "Healthy Development : The World Bank Strategy for Health, Nutrition, and Population Results," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6843.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2007. "Global Aging and Economic Convergence: A Real Option or Still a Case of Science Fiction?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-051/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernard Walters, 2007. "The Fiscal Implications of Scaling up ODA to Deal with the HIV/AIDS Pandemic," Conference Paper 3, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- van Dalen, H.P. & Micevska Scharf, M., 2011. "Reproductive Health Aid : A Delicate Balancing Act," Discussion Paper 2011-027, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harper, Sarah E., 2012. "The Fungibility of Aid Earmarked for HIV/AIDS Control Programs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2263-2274.
More about this item
KeywordsHIV/AIDS; health institutions; aid flows;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2006-08-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-08-26 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .