Saving Ghana from Its Oil: The Case for Direct Cash Distribution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2009. "Economy-Wide Impact of Oil Discovery in Ghana," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18903, The World Bank.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:138-155. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayelazuno, Jasper, 2014. "Oil wealth and the well-being of the subaltern classes in Sub-Saharan Africa: A critical analysis of the resource curse in Ghana," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 66-73.
- World Bank, 2015. "From Gas to Cash," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22803, The World Bank.
- Rentschler, Jun, 2016. "Incidence and impact: The regional variation of poverty effects due to fossil fuel subsidy reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 491-503.
- World Bank, 2011. "Tackling Poverty in Northern Ghana," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2755, The World Bank.
- UNDP Regional Bureau for Africa & Haroon Bhorat & Grieve Chelwa & Karmen Naidoo & Benjamin Stanwix, "undated". "Resource Dependence and Inequality in Africa: Impacts, consequences and potential solutions," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2017-07, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:122-133 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGhana; resource curse; oil; resource management; direct cash distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-24 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-24 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.