Collateralized CDS and Default Dependence -Implications for the Central Clearing-
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P. Collin-Dufresne & R. Goldstein & J. Hugonnier, 2004. "A General Formula for Valuing Defaultable Securities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(5), pages 1377-1407, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Paul Laurent & Philippe Amzelek & Joe Bonnaud, 2014. "An overview of the valuation of collateralized derivative contracts," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 261-286, October.
- Cont Rama & Kokholm Thomas, 2014. "Central clearing of OTC derivatives: Bilateral vs multilateral netting," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-04-23 (Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2011-04-23 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfi:fseres:cf246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catokjp.html .